It was always a dream of mine to make it to Las Vegas for my 21st, but I never made it there in time. Here I am at 25, finally able to live out my dream by celebrating my sister’s 21st birthday in Vegas with her! In this travel guide, we’ll explore the top attractions, hotels, restaurants, how to celebrate a 21st in Vegas, and all the activities that Las Vegas has to offer to help you plan your next unforgettable adventure.
A little bit about Las Vegas…
Las Vegas, also known as the “Entertainment Capital of the World,” is a city in the state of Nevada, USA that is famous for its vibrant nightlife, extravagant casinos, world-class entertainment, and stunning architectural landmarks. This glitzy and glamorous destination attracts millions of visitors each year from all around the world, seeking endless entertainment, gambling, fine dining, shopping, and sightseeing opportunities. From the iconic Las Vegas Strip to the scenic natural parks and attractions located nearby, there is something for everyone to enjoy in Las Vegas!
Getting To Vegas +Transportation
There are several options for transportation in Las Vegas besides the obvious walking of the strip. If you are flying into the city, you will arrive at McCarran International Airport, which is located just a few miles south of the strip. From there, you can take a taxi, ride-sharing service, or shuttle, to your hotel. If you are driving to Las Vegas or plan to rent a car to explore beyond the city, you can park at your hotel for a fee. Many hotels also offer valet service. KEEP IN MIND that traffic on the strip can be heavy, especially on the weekends, so you may want to consider using other forms of transportation to get around. The city also has a public bus system, the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC), which operates routes throughout the Las Vegas Valley, and in addition, the Las Vegas Monorail runs along the east side of the strip, with stops at several casinos and hotels.
Where We Stayed
When in Vegas, we stayed at the Bellagio, located right on the strip across from the big Eiffel tower, you can’t miss it. If you haven’t already heard about this place, it is known for its iconic fountain show, which features choreographed water jets that are synced to all different kinds of music. The resort is home to several fine dining restaurants, as well as a number of casual dining options. It also has a spa, salon, and fitness center, as well as a pool complex with private cabanas. There is a casino right on the first floor along with the stunning features of a beautiful botanical garden that is home to thousands of exotic plants, flowers, and trees, all designed and arranged in beautiful displays that change with the seasons. We had a great experience here, with excellent service, and would definitely stay here again in the future.
In addition to Bellagio, there are many hotels and resorts to choose from in Las Vegas, ranging from luxurious casino resorts to more budget-friendly options. Here are a few other places you might also want to look into and consider when deciding where to stay:
- The Aria Hotel – The Aria Hotel in Las Vegas offers a variety of accommodation options to suit different preferences and budgets. These include deluxe rooms, corner suites, sky suites, and penthouse suites, each with its own unique features and amenities. The hotel also offers the Aria Sky Suites, which provide a more luxurious and exclusive experience, including a private entrance, dedicated concierge, and access to the Sky Suites Lounge.
- Luxor – Luxor Hotel & Casino is a popular option to stay in Las Vegas. It is a unique pyramid-shaped resort located on the south end of the Las Vegas Strip, offering a variety of entertainment options, including a casino, multiple restaurants and bars, a spa, and an outdoor pool complex. The hotel features more than 4,400 guest rooms and suites, ranging from standard rooms to luxurious suites with stunning views of the Las Vegas skyline. The Luxor is also home to the popular shows, including Blue Man Group and the Criss Angel Mindfreak Live show.
- MGM Grand – The MGM Grand Las Vegas is a hotel and casino known for its size and amenities, and it is a popular destination for tourists visiting Las Vegas. The hotel is operated by MGM Resorts International and is one of the largest hotels in the world, with over 6,000 guest rooms and suites. The MGM Grand has a large casino, a variety of restaurants and bars, a spa and fitness center, a shopping promenade, and several entertainment venues. Some of the notable amenities and attractions at the MGM Grand include the Grand Garden Arena, which hosts major sporting events and concerts, the MGM Grand Garden Pool complex, which features several swimming pools and a lazy river, and the MGM Grand Conference Center, which is one of the largest convention centers in Las Vegas.
- Cosmopolitan – The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a luxury hotel and casino operated by The Blackstone Group and features 3,032 guest rooms and suites, a casino, a spa and fitness center, several restaurants and bars, and a collection of boutiques and art galleries. The Cosmopolitan also has several unique amenities such as the Chelsea Theater, a performance venue that hosts live music and comedy acts, and the Boulevard Pool, an outdoor concert venue that overlooks the Las Vegas Strip. The hotel is known for its chic, modern design and upscale amenities, and it has received numerous awards and accolades for its design and service.
- Caesars Palace – Caesars Palace is a luxury hotel and casino operated by Caesars Entertainment and features 4,000 guest rooms and suites, a large casino, a spa and fitness center, several restaurants and bars, and a variety of entertainment options. Some of the notable amenities and attractions at Caesars Palace include the Colosseum, a performance venue that has hosted major concerts and shows such as Celine Dion, Elton John, and Mariah Carey. The hotel also has several pools, a shopping promenade, and a Garden of the Gods pool oasis. The hotel is known for its luxurious amenities, Roman-inspired architecture and decor, and its location on the Las Vegas Strip. It is a popular destination for tourists visiting Las Vegas.
- Flamingo – The Flamingo Las Vegas is a hotel and casino operated by Caesars Entertainment and is one of the oldest hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, having first opened its doors in 1946. The Flamingo features 3,456 guest rooms and suites, a casino, several restaurants and bars, and a wildlife habitat that is home to live flamingos and other exotic birds. The hotel also features a variety of entertainment options, such as the Go Pool, a tropical-themed pool area that features a pool party atmosphere, a spa, and a fitness center. The hotel is known for its historic significance and its location on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Paris Las Vegas – Paris Las Vegas is a hotel and casino operated by Caesars Entertainment and features 2,916 guest rooms and suites, a casino, a spa and fitness center, several restaurants and bars, and a variety of entertainment options. The hotel is designed to resemble the iconic French city of Paris and features several replicas of famous Paris landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe. Other notable amenities and attractions at Paris Las Vegas include the Chateau Nightclub and Rooftop, a rooftop club and lounge, and the Paris Theater, a performance venue that hosts shows and events. The hotel is known for its Parisian-inspired design and its location on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Excalibur – Excalibur Hotel & Casino is a hotel and casino operated by MGM Resorts International, and it is themed after the legendary sword of King Arthur. The hotel features 4,032 guest rooms and suites, a casino, a spa and fitness center, several restaurants and bars, and a variety of entertainment options. Some of the notable amenities and attractions at Excalibur include the Tournament of Kings, a medieval-themed dinner show, and the Thunder from Down Under, an all-male revue. The hotel also features a pool complex, and a shopping arcade. The hotel is known for its medieval-themed design and its location on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Venetian – The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino is a luxury hotel and casino operated by Las Vegas Sands and is one of the most iconic and recognizable hotels on the Las Vegas Strip. The hotel features 4,049 guest rooms and suites, a large casino, a variety of restaurants and bars, a spa and fitness center, and several entertainment venues. Some of the notable amenities and attractions at The Venetian include the Grand Canal Shoppes, an indoor shopping mall with a replica of Venice’s St Mark’s Square, the Gondola Rides, a Venetian-style gondola ride, and the Sands Expo and Convention Center. The hotel is known for its Venetian-inspired design and its luxurious amenities, it is considered one of the most luxurious hotels in Las Vegas.
Things To Do
Besides the obvious casino hopping and luxury shopping, there are many other exciting things to experience in Las Vegas. The options are endless and it can quickly become overwhelming when trying to figure out what to do, especially if it’s your first time visiting. I have compiled a list of all the things I think are worth it and are must-dos in order to get the full Vegas experience. These include:
- High Roller – The High Roller is a popular tourist attraction and is the tallest observation wheel in the world, standing at 550 feet (167.6 m) tall. The High Roller opened in March 2014, is a part of the LINQ Promenade and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and the surrounding desert. The wheel has 28 cabins that can each hold up to 40 people, and a full revolution takes about 30 minutes. You can purchase a day or night ride on the High Roller, and also have the option to book a VIP cabin which includes an open bar, chocolate-covered strawberries, and a dedicated host to make your experience even more special. The High Roller is open 365 days a year and it is a must-see attraction for anyone visiting Las Vegas.
- Visit The Las Vegas Sign – The Las Vegas Sign is a famous landmark located on the south end of the Las Vegas Strip near the intersection of Las Vegas Boulevard and Sahara Avenue. Visiting the sign is free of charge, the only thing you may have to pay for is parking if you decide to drive. There is a parking lot located just south of the sign, but it can fill up quickly, especially on weekends and holidays. You can also take a taxi, an Uber or a Lyft, or take a bus or the monorail to get there. The best time to visit the sign is in the early morning or late evening when the temperatures are cooler and the crowds are thinner. Chances are you’ll probably have to wait in line and you only get two minutes to take photos if busy. There is also a photographer there who accepts tips and offers to take a group photo of whoever you are with!
- See The Fountain Show At Bellagio – As I mentioned earlier, The Fountains of Bellagio is a famous attraction located at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. The Fountains are a series of choreographed water fountains that perform a synchronized show set to music and lights. The show takes place in a man-made lake in front of the hotel, and it is free to watch.
Here are some things to know about visiting the Fountains of Bellagio:
- The Fountains perform every 30 minutes during the day and every 15 minutes at night, with the schedule varying depending on the day of the week. You can check the schedule ahead of time on the Bellagio website.
- The best place to watch the fountains is from the pedestrian bridge that connects the Bellagio with the Paris Las Vegas Hotel, or from the edge of the lake in front of the hotel.
- The fountains make for a great photo opportunity, so be sure to bring your camera or phone to capture the show.
- There are several restaurants in the Bellagio that offer a view of the fountains, such as the Picasso and the Prime Steakhouse, which can provide a nice dining experience while watching the show.
- The fountain show theme varies depending on the season, special events and holidays.
- Visit The Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay – The Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay is a popular attraction located inside the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. The aquarium features over 2,000 animals, including sharks, rays, tropical fish, and sea turtles. It is one of the largest and most diverse collections of aquatic animals in the United States. The Shark Reef Aquarium is a great place to visit for both adults and children, and it’s a unique way to learn about marine life and conservation. It’s a great place to spend a couple of hours while visiting Las Vegas.
- Rides At Stratosphere – The Stratosphere Tower is a popular attraction located on the Las Vegas Strip. It offers a unique experience for thrill-seekers and it’s a must-see attraction for anyone visiting Las Vegas. It is the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States and offers several thrill rides for visitors to enjoy. The Lounge is an observation deck located on the 108th floor and offers a 360-degree view of the city and it’s a great place to take in the views of the Las Vegas Strip. SkyJump is a controlled free fall experience that allows riders to jump off the tower and experience a controlled descent to the ground.
- Visit The Cities: The Big Apple Coaster At New York-New York / Paris Gondola Ride – If you want to get to experience two huge cities in the world in the same place, you can do that right here in Las Vegas! “New York-New York” and “Paris Las Vegas” are two popular hotels and casinos located on the Las Vegas Strip. Both hotels are designed to resemble their respective cities and feature several replicas of famous landmarks. They are both great options for anyone looking to experience the atmosphere of these iconic cities without leaving Las Vegas.
- Seven Magic Mountains – Seven Magic Mountains is an art installation located in the desert near Las Vegas. It features a series of colorful, large-scale stone towers rising out of the desert floor. The installation was created by Swiss artist Ugo Rondinone and was first opened to the public in 2016. It is located about 10 miles south of the Las Vegas Strip, off of the I-15 freeway near Jean, Nevada. This one we REALLY wanted to do but unfortunately didn’t have enough time to make it there!
- SlotZilla Zip Line – SlotZilla is a popular attraction located in downtown Las Vegas. It’s a zip line that allows riders to fly through the air and experience a bird’s-eye view of the city. It’s located on Fremont Street, which is a pedestrian mall that features a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues. SlotZilla is open from noon to midnight, 7 days a week. The cost of riding SlotZilla varies depending on the ride option chosen, but it generally ranges from $20 to $40 per person.
Las Vegas is the PERFECT place to celebrate a birthday with a variety of fun and exciting activities to choose from. Start the day off with a delicious brunch at one of the many trendy restaurants or cafes that offer bottomless mimosas or bloody marys. Next, head to one of the many spas and treat yourself to a day of pampering with a relaxing massage, facial, or body treatment. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner at a fine dining restaurant or indulge in some world-famous cuisine from a celebrity chef. After dinner, head to one of the many clubs or bars to dance the night away, or take in a spectacular show from a resident headliner. For those seeking adventure, consider an adrenaline-fueled activity such as indoor skydiving, zip-lining, or a high-speed roller coaster. Whatever your preferences, Las Vegas offers an abundance of birthday festivities to make your special day unforgettable.
For a Good Brunch…
- Honey Salt – Honey Salt is a restaurant located in Las Vegas that focuses on farm-to-table cuisine using locally sourced ingredients. The menu features dishes inspired by traditional comfort food with a modern twist. They also offer a variety of specialty cocktails, wines, and craft beers. The restaurant has a cozy and welcoming atmosphere and is a great spot for a casual lunch, dinner, or brunch.
- LAVO Italian Restaurant – LAVO Italian Restaurant is a popular Italian restaurant located in The Palazzo at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. The restaurant offers classic Italian cuisine, including homemade pasta, seafood, and steaks. LAVO is also known for its Sunday brunch and outdoor terrace with stunning views of the Strip. The restaurant has a modern and upscale ambiance, making it a popular spot for both locals and tourists alike. In addition to its dining experience, LAVO also features a nightclub and lounge area for after-dinner entertainment.
- Eggslut – Eggslut is a popular breakfast spot located in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. The restaurant is known for its egg sandwiches, including the signature “Slut” sandwich, made with a coddled egg on top of a smooth potato puree, poached in a glass jar and served with slices of baguette. Eggslut also offers other breakfast options, as well as burgers and sandwiches for lunch.
- The Hash House A Go Go – This restaurant is known for its farm-fresh food and generous portions. The brunch menu features a variety of dishes, including classic breakfast items and lunch items such as sandwiches and salads. The restaurant is particularly famous for its “twisted farm food,” which incorporates unique and creative twists on classic dishes like chicken and waffles and burgers. It has multiple locations throughout the city, including on the Strip and in the downtown area.
- Maxie’s – A new dining spot serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, they are known for their novelty treats including Cotton Candy Pancakes, Fruity Pebble French Toast, to a savory selection of their famous milkshakes. The restaurant has a casual and welcoming atmosphere, and the menu features items like fried chicken, shrimp and grits, and gumbo. Maxie’s also has a full bar with a range of craft cocktails, beer, and wine. The restaurant is located in the east side of the city and is a favorite among locals and visitors.
- Alexxa’s Las Vegas – Right across from Bellagio, Alexxa’s Bar and Lounge is a stylish and modern venue known for its delicious and creative brunch menu. The restaurant offers a menu of contemporary American cuisine, with a focus on small plates and shareable dishes. They feature a range of classic breakfast dishes with a modern twist, including the popular breakfast burrito, avocado toast, and eggs benedict.
- Mrs Coco Cafe – Mrs Coco Cafe is a French-inspired cafe located at the Lucky Dragon Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. The cafe offers a variety of sweet and savory crepes, along with French pastries and other breakfast items. The decor is chic and modern, with comfortable seating and a relaxed atmosphere. Visitors can also enjoy specialty coffee drinks and tea, as well as alcoholic beverages.
- The Buffet at Bellagio – This iconic buffet offers a wide variety of options, including a carving station, seafood, and a dessert bar. It offers a variety of dishes from around the world, with over 400 different items available for guests to try. The restaurant features live-action cooking stations, including a seafood station, a carving station, and a dessert station. The Buffet at Bellagio is known for its high-quality food and elegant atmosphere, making it a popular choice for special occasions and celebrations.
- The Grand Lux Cafe at The Venetian – The Grand Lux Cafe at The Venetian is a restaurant that offers an extensive menu of American, Italian, and Asian dishes. The cafe has a grand and opulent decor, with high ceilings and chandeliers, and is open 24 hours a day. Some of the most popular dishes include the crispy chicken and waffles, the fried macaroni and cheese balls, and the New Orleans beignets. The Grand Lux Cafe is a great spot for a casual meal or a late-night snack in Las Vegas.
Other fun places to try…
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen – Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen is a popular restaurant located in the LINQ Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. This lively eatery offers a menu inspired by the famous chef’s signature bold flavors and features classic American dishes with a unique twist. From the famous Trash Can Nachos to the juicy burgers and creative sandwiches, the food at Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen is sure to satisfy any craving. The restaurant’s vibrant and casual atmosphere is perfect for a fun night out with friends or family. Don’t forget to check out the extensive drink menu, which includes a variety of signature cocktails and craft beers.
- Virgil’s Real BBQ – Virgil’s Real BBQ is a popular restaurant located in the heart of the LINQ Promenade on the Las Vegas Strip. The restaurant offers a wide range of classic barbecue dishes, including pulled pork, brisket, ribs, and chicken. Virgil’s is known for its authentic Southern-style barbecue, with all meat slow-cooked in smokers using hickory, oak, and fruit woods. In addition to barbecue, Virgil’s also offers a variety of sides, such as mac and cheese, collard greens, and cornbread.
To The Spa We Go…
If you’re here for your 21st/birthday celebration OR you’re in need of some extra good relaxation, you HAVE to hit the spa. Many of the city’s hotels and resorts also offer their own spas and wellness centers, so there are plenty of options to choose from for a relaxing and rejuvenating spa experience in Las Vegas. Here are some good recommendations:
- The Spa at Encore – This luxurious spa offers a wide range of treatments, including massages, facials, body wraps, and hydrotherapy services.
- Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace – This spa features Roman-inspired baths, an Arctic Ice Room, and a Tea Room, in addition to a range of treatments such as facials, massages, and body treatments.
- Sahra Spa & Hammam at The Cosmopolitan – This spa offers a unique Hammam ritual, as well as massages, facials, and body treatments using organic and natural ingredients.
- The Spa at ARIA – This spa features a range of treatments, including massages, facials, body treatments, and wellness services, as well as a salt room and a co-ed balcony with a stunning view of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Spa Mandalay at Mandalay Bay – This spa offers a variety of treatments, including massages, facials, and body treatments, as well as a full-service salon and fitness center.
- Bazaar Meat – Bazaar Meat is located inside the SLS Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, on the Las Vegas Strip. It serves a variety of meat dishes, such as cuts of beef, pork, and lamb, as well as a selection of seafood. The restaurant is known for its unique and elaborate presentations and it’s a place for meat lovers. The restaurant has a chic, modern atmosphere with dim lighting and a lively atmosphere. Bazaar Meat is a great place for meat lovers, it’s a unique and upscale dining experience that offers a variety of unique and delicious meat dishes. The restaurant is known for its elaborate presentations, and the atmosphere is lively and chic. We absolutely loved this spot and I would 10/10 recommend, even if you are a picky meat eater like myself, this is the best spot to get quality meat.
- Din Tai Fung – LOVED THIS PLACE! Din Tai Fung is a Chinese restaurant located in the Aria Resort & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. The restaurant is known for its delicious dumplings and noodles. The menu features a variety of Chinese dishes, including dim sum, soups, and rice and noodle dishes. The restaurant is known for its high-quality ingredients and attention to detail. Din Tai Fung is a great place for Chinese food, it’s a great option for those who are looking for delicious and authentic Chinese dumplings and noodles. The restaurant is known for its high-quality ingredients and attention to detail, and the atmosphere is sleek and modern.
- Top of the World Dinner @ Stratosphere – Top of the World is a fine dining restaurant located in the Stratosphere Tower in Las Vegas. The restaurant’s menu focuses on contemporary American cuisine with a focus on steak and seafood, and the atmosphere is chic and upscale. Top of the World is situated on the 106th floor of the tower, offering panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip and the surrounding desert. You circle the entire stratosphere while eating dinner with a stunning view of beautiful Las Vegas. Top of the World is a great option for those who want to experience a delicious dinner with a breathtaking view of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant – Eiffel Tower Restaurant is a French fine-dining restaurant located in the Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. The restaurant is located on the 11th floor of the replica Eiffel Tower, offering panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip and the surrounding desert. The menu features classic French cuisine with an emphasis on seafood and steak. The restaurant has an elegant and romantic atmosphere, with dim lighting and a dress code that requires patrons to wear upscale, semi-formal attire. The prices are on the higher side, but it’s worth it for the quality of the food and the spectacular views. Eiffel Tower Restaurant is open for dinner, typically from 5 pm to 10 pm and reservations are recommended, as the restaurant can fill up quickly.
- The Mayfair Supper Club – The Mayfair Supper Club is a high-end, upscale dining and entertainment venue located in the Bellagio Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. The venue features a restaurant, lounge and a performance stage that plays host to live musical performances and other events. The restaurant serves a variety of modern American cuisine with an emphasis on seafood and steak. The atmosphere is elegant and sophisticated. The Mayfair Supper Club is open for dinner, typically from 5 pm to 11 pm and reservations are recommended, as the venue can fill up quickly.
- Golden Steer Steakhouse – Golden Steer Steakhouse is a classic, old-school steakhouse and it’s known for its high-quality cuts of beef and its vintage Las Vegas atmosphere. The menu features a variety of steaks, seafood, and classic American dishes. The atmosphere is elegant and classic, and the prices are on the higher side, but it’s worth it for the quality of the food and the atmosphere. The Golden Steer Steakhouse is open for dinner, and reservations are recommended, as the restaurant can fill up quickly. It’s a great destination for anyone looking for a classic and authentic steakhouse experience.
- Lago – Lago is a fine dining Italian restaurant located in the Bellagio Hotel and Casino. The restaurant is known for its contemporary Italian cuisine and its elegant atmosphere. The menu features a variety of pasta, seafood and meat dishes, showcasing the best of Italian culinary traditions. Lago offers a unique dining experience by combining traditional and modern Italian flavors, and it’s a great option for those looking for a high-end and upscale dining experience.
For a good after dinner cocktail…
Las Vegas is known for its nightlife, and obviously there are many bars and clubs to choose from. The city comes alive at night with endless options for entertainment, from world-famous nightclubs and bars to world-class shows and concerts. Whether you’re a party animal, a music lover, or simply looking for a night out on the town, Las Vegas has something for everyone. Some popular places include:
- Chandelier Bar At Cosmopolitan – That really pretty bar you’ve probably seen all over Instagram… The Chandelier Bar is a three-story, glittering bar and lounge located at the heart of the Cosmopolitan resort in Las Vegas. With its stunning crystal chandeliers, plush seating, and delicious cocktails, it’s the perfect place to unwind and enjoy a drink or two. The Chandelier Bar offers a unique experience, as each level has its own atmosphere and vibe, from the vibrant and energetic first level to the intimate and sophisticated third level. It’s a must-visit spot for anyone looking for a memorable and elegant night out in Las Vegas. They are known for their special cocktail – The Flower Drink Verbena, made with tequila, ginger, lemon, and a special Szechuan flower. When served the bartender will instruct you to eat the flower first and then drink. It’ll numb the tongue and then puts your tastebuds on overdrive. A very cool, an interesting experience!
- The Dorsey at the Venetian – The Dorsey is a stylish and sophisticated cocktail bar located at the Venetian resort on the strip. The bar features a luxurious and elegant decor with plush leather seating, marble accents, and a vintage-inspired ambiance. The menu includes a wide selection of classic and innovative cocktails, along with an extensive selection of premium spirits, wine, and champagne.
- Skybar at the Mondrian – This rooftop bar offers great views of the Strip and is a great place to relax and enjoy a cocktail. The Skybar features a modern and chic decor, with sleek furnishings and vibrant lighting creating a trendy and sophisticated atmosphere. The bar offers a wide range of handcrafted cocktails, craft beers, and fine wines, along with small plates and appetizers. The Skybar is known for its lively and energetic atmosphere, with DJs and live music performances adding to the overall experience.
- Mama Rabbit Mezcal + Tequila Bar – Mama Rabbit Mezcal + Tequila Bar is a vibrant and colorful bar located at the Park MGM Las Vegas. As the name suggests, the bar serves a wide variety of mezcal and tequila drinks, as well as other Latin-inspired cocktails. The bar is known for its extensive collection of agave-based spirits, with over 100 different types of tequila and mezcal to choose from.
- Downtown Cocktail Room – Downtown Cocktail Room is a popular cocktail bar located in the heart of downtown Las Vegas. The bar is known for its innovative drinks, sleek atmosphere, and skilled mixologists. The decor is inspired by the prohibition era, with a speakeasy vibe that adds to the allure. The menu features a wide range of classic and signature cocktails, as well as an extensive selection of spirits and wines. It’s a great spot to start or end a night out in downtown Las Vegas.
- The Laundry Room – The Laundry Room is a hidden speakeasy-style bar located in the basement of the Commonwealth bar in Downtown Las Vegas. This exclusive, reservation-only spot offers a unique and intimate experience with a retro atmosphere and a menu of craft cocktails that change seasonally. The bartenders are highly skilled and can create customized drinks based on the customer’s preferences. It has gained a reputation as one of the best bars in Las Vegas, however, due to its popularity, getting a reservation can be challenging, and there also is a strict dress code enforced.
- The Golden Tiki – The Golden Tiki is a popular tiki bar located in Chinatown, Las Vegas. It offers a unique and immersive experience that takes guests on a journey through a Polynesian paradise, complete with tiki torches, thatched huts, and exotic decor. The bar serves a variety of signature cocktails in creative tiki mugs, including classics like mai tais and piña coladas, as well as unique creations like the Zombie Punch and the Painkiller. The Golden Tiki also hosts live music and entertainment, making it a great spot for a fun night out in Las Vegas.
Nightclubs and Pool Parties…
- JEWL Nightclub at Aria – JEWEL Nightclub is a popular nightclub located inside the ARIA Resort & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. The club features a state-of-the-art sound and lighting system, VIP tables, and a dance floor. It offers a variety of music and entertainment options, including live DJ sets, performances, and special events. JEWEL Nightclub has a dress code that requires patrons to wear upscale, fashionable attire. No athletic wear, shorts, sandals, or hats are allowed. JEWEL Nightclub offers VIP tables and bottle service for those looking for a more exclusive experience. This is where we got a table, and saw Tyga perform. It was a great time and I would highly recommend it if that is what you’re into!
- XS Nightclub at the Wynn – This nightclub is one of the most popular in Las Vegas, known for its high-energy atmosphere and celebrity sightings. XS Nightclub is a popular nightclub located inside the Wynn Las Vegas resort on the Las Vegas Strip. The club is one of the most exclusive and high-end nightclubs in Las Vegas, known for its luxurious atmosphere and top-notch entertainment. It is considered one of the most luxurious and exclusive nightclubs in Las Vegas, and it’s definitely a place to check out if you’re looking for a high-end nightlife experience.
- Wet Republic Pool Party – Wet Republic is a popular pool party and dayclub located at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. The party features several pools, multiple bars, VIP cabanas and bungalows, and a large dance floor. It’s known for hosting top DJs and celebrities, and it’s a popular destination for those looking to party and enjoy the Las Vegas sun. You can get a cabana here, and bottle service, another birthday celebration activity we did.
Las Vegas is truly a one-of-a-kind destination that offers something for everyone. From the dazzling lights of the Strip to the natural beauty of the surrounding desert, there is no shortage of sights to see and experiences to be had. Whether you’re visiting for a weekend getaway or a longer vacation, Las Vegas is sure to leave you with memories that will last a lifetime!
If you have any other questions please feel free to send me a DM! Be sure to follow me on Instagram for daily updates, deals, fashion inspo, influencer tips, travel posts, food spots, and MORE!
UNTIL NEXT TIME,
Leave a Reply